Due to the recent Covid-19 concern, we want to assure everyone about how we sanitize our office and are following all universal precautions.
- Comply with governmental guidance
- Ensure workplace safety for clinicians and staff
- Implement a tele-triage program
- Screen patients before in-person visits
- Coordinate testing with local hospitals and clinics
- Limit non-patient visitors
All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes/ spray that kill all viruses, including the Coronavirus.
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate
- All instruments are sterilized
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day
- Everyone washes their hands between every single patient with antibacterial soap or alcohol based wipes/ sanitizer
You can rest assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our entire office and instruments. We ask if you are ill to please cancel your appointment and follow your doctor’s orders and please keep us updated on any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients.
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where areas of Covid-19 has a higher risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.
Dr. Sarah A. Corcoran
Wicked Good Chiropractic & Wellness Group, PC