WHAT IS LIPO-LIGHT? Find out more: LipoLight Pro Video
- The very first 100% LED Non-Invasive Body Contouring System
- Multiple pads – each pad contains 30 diodes that emit a warm red light at a wavelength of 635 nanometers.
- Pads are placed directly on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Incredible spot reduction on the arms, neck, back, breasts, saddlebags, inner thighs, knees- virtually anywhere you have excess fat!
- No pain, no bruising, no swelling, no burning.
- The patient can expect to feel a relaxing, gentle warmth during the treatment.
- Zero side effects – Immediate Results!
WHY USE LIPO-LIGHT?
- 66% of the US population is either overweight or obese
- When coupled with a diet, LIPO LIGHT can produce a meaningful reduction for patients above a 30 BMI
- When obese patients experience reduction more quickly they are motivated to increase activity level and to continue with the program
- Provides a jump start to a long term, healthy lifestyle
INCH LOSS VS. WEIGHT LOSS
- Patients do not experience dramatic weight loss
- Lipids account for only 5% of the fat cell’s weight
- The membrane accounts for 95% of the fat cell’s weight
- LIPO LIGHT removes volume and leaves behind the cell membrane
How to calculate volume loss
- On average, patients will lose 3.6 inches or about 2 liters of fat
- Density of fat = 1.8 pounds per liter
ORIGIN OF LIPO LIGHT
- Research began back in 1998 (handheld)
- Dr. Rodrigo Neira MD utilized 635nm wavelength as an adjunct to liposuction for pain
– reduce post-operative discomfort
- Dr. Neira observed changes in adipose tissue structure (where fat cells reside)
− Softer state
− Less fibrotic
− Easier to aspirate
- Healthy without serious medical condition
- Collection or areas of subcutaneous fat
- BMI of 25 – 30+
- Under 25 BMI for subtle changes in body contour
- Over 30 BMI requires multi-faceted strategy
- Protocol Compliance (detox, nutritional program, body vibration)
- Treatments every other day or twice per week
- 24 hours in between visits
- Supplements, hydration, lymphatic system mobilization
- Realistic Expectations
Patients who may be treated, provided their condition is under control with a Medical Professional’s supervision
- Auto-immune diseases
- Cardiovascular issues
- Cancer in remission
- Metabolic disorders
- Kidney or liver disease
- Lymphatic system dysfunction
Patients who should NOT be treated
- Hepatitis C/D
- Active cancer
- Serious mental disorders
We thought you would like to hear from a few of our Lipo-Light clients themselves:
“This is a breakthrough…it really works” -Rita M.
“I have used many laser based body shaping systems and am amazed at how simple Lipo-Light was to use. More importantly, it delivers the same amazing results as competitive products costing over 3 times the price. My clients are really happy.”
Lowri, The Beauty Practitioner
“Being a full-time model, I have to keep in shape and watch what I eat, so diet and exercise are an important part of my daily routine.
Even so, I have stubborn areas which no matter how intensive my routine is I would like to firm up. Lipo-Light now does that for me. Before a shoot, just a couple of treatments has my body looking great for the camera.”
Jane, The Model
“Like many women I suffer from a slow metabolism. Whilst I exercise on a regular basis and follow a healthy diet, it’s sometimes frustrating that my efforts are slowly rewarded. Lipo-Light has helped to reduce my fluid retention and that’s the holy grail for all women – how to lose inches from hips, waist and tummy, when trying to get into that little black dress.”
Nicola, The Mum
Contact us today to learn more about Lipo-Light, or to set up an appointment. Call (508) 339-1418 or email us and we’ll be happy to help!