Nutritional Counseling is dedicated to providing education concerning the practical use of nutritive whole food sources for the purpose of obtaining and maintaining whole body balance. We have many options for maintaining health, depending on your individual needs we will recommend a program just for you.
Options may include:
- Supplement/ Vitamin Recommendations
- 10 Day or 28 day Detox Cleansing Program
- FirstLine Therapy
- Body Transformation Program
- Metabolic Syndrome Program
- ChiroTHIN Weight Loss
- General Dietary Assistance
As always all of our recommended products can be purchased online in 3 easy steps:
1. Visit: metagenics
2. Go to the GREEN “Purchase products from your Practitioner” box
Use practitioner code: SCorcoran
3. Type the name of recommended supplement in the “search” box
Firstline Therapy Program
Healthy Weight Loss
FirstLine Therapy Individual and Group Programs
Introducing our Therapeutic Lifestyle Change programs which are comprehensive, customized to your health needs, physician supervised and facilitated by our Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor, Rebecca Sauer.
This program is used:
- As a first line treatment for common, chronic health problems like those listed below
- To prevent chronic disease(s) in the future
- To improve health and quality of life now
FirstLine Therapy is about making choices every day that will enable you to achieve a long, full, exciting and healthy life.
- Cardiovascular issues (heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke)
- Type 2 Diabetes and blood sugar issues
- Metabolic syndrome
- Gastrointestinal health (IBS, Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis)
- Autoimmune disorders
- Men’s health (low testosterone, low sex drive, loss of vitality and muscle tone)
- Women’s health (menopause, hormone imbalance, premenstrual syndrome)
- Mood and cognition (Alzheimer’s disease, depression, poor memory, lack of mental clarity)
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Stress-related issues (fatigue, sleeplessness, poor overall health)
Many of these common health concerns can be reversed or even treated by making some simple, but important lifestyle changes. But where do you start? Who can be there to help you stay on track?
How Firstline Therapy Works
One of the reasons diets and exercise programs fail is they are one-dimensional that is, they focus only on weight loss. But FirstLine Therapy isn’t just about weight loss, it’s about achieving a lifetime of good health. So instead of counting calories, you’ll learn:
- Simple steps to help you take control of your specific health situation
- Easy ways to track your progress, tips for success, reminders, and other support that will help you achieve your goals and maintain your health improvement.
FirstLine Therapy will help you:
- Address the underlying cause of common health problems
- Take control of your health by providing you with the necessary tools
- Live your life in a way that improves your health
- Feel good now, and maintain good health for years to come
Why FirstLine Therapy works
FirstLine Therapy has helped thousands of people just like you regain their health and live fuller, more vibrant lives. FirstLine Therapy works because:
- Its basic principles are in accordance with the most current scientific research
- It addresses the underlying causes of disease, not just the symptoms
- It helps you take very simple steps that you can make part of your lifestyle for life!
Are you ready to take the first real step toward better health?
There’s no better time than now to begin your journey toward good health! Ask your healthcare practitioner about
FirstLine Therapy today.
- FLT Recipes – Low Glycemic Salads
- FLT Recipes – 2006 Contest Winners
- FLT Recipes – Breakfast
- FLT Recipes – Main Dishes
- FLT Recipes – Soups and Salads
- FLT Recipes – Snacks
- FLT Recipes – Low Gylcemic Load
- FLT Recipes – Desserts
We carry only top quality, GMP certified supplements.
Contact us today to learn how Wicked Good Wellness Group can provide you with Nutritional Counseling and/or supplements, or to set up an appointment to discuss your needs. Call (508) 339-1418 or email us and we’ll be happy to help!