New Service, Coming Soon: You can now treat your skin to luxurious rejuvenation. You deserve to look the age you feel, which is why we carefully selected the best youth-promoting skin care products from Rodan+Fields & Ayurvedic Oils and combined them into a wonderful facial massage:
Introducing the Anti-Aging Marma Massage with all-natural ingredients. This massage will restore your skin to its natural balance and make it radiate youth. Once your skin is free of the chemicals found in most skin care products, your inner beauty can finally radiate. Don’t worry, your skin will thank you for this one!
Additional benefits of a Kansa Wand Massage are:
- A pleasurable sensation that calms the entire nervous system
- Eases muscle tension
- Erases stress and tiredness in the feet or any muscle group
- Helps to relax the whole body and calm the mind so you feel clearer and both able to rest or go out there and shine in the world
- Helps make it easier to fall into deep, relaxing sleep
This beauty elixir is an enriching blend of pure saffron and precious essential oils that are revered in the ancient science of Ayurveda, energizing the skin, reactivating it and reviving its vibrancy, health and glow. Rightly called the beauty elixir, this precious oil uses the powerful properties of saffron that has been known to:
- Give a radiant and smooth skin
- Fight acne and blemishes
- Brighten dull skin
- Bring about a luminous complexion
- Can be used as a toner
- Improve face texture
- Hydrate dry skin
- Work on wounds and scars
1. Face Marma Massage w/ Kansa tools: 45min: $85 Focusing on the face, head, shoulder & back regions. All natural, involving no electronic gadgets or harmful radiations or even chemicals, the massage tool is made with the healing metal of India- Kansa. That’s where the impressive power of the tool lies – in this golden, historical metal: Kansa.
4 Types of Facial Marma Massage are available:
- Redefine: For the Appearance of Lines, Pores and Loss of Firmness
*Complimentary “Give it a Glow” Pack with Redefine while supplies last ~ 3 days of product!
- Reverse: For the full range of skin discoloration concerns—from dullness to stubborn dark marks and age spots
- Unblemish: Unclog pores, calm your skin and keep acne from returning with the UNBLEMISH™ Regimen
- Soothe: Calm dry, sensitive skin and reduce visible redness with the SOOTHE™ Regimen
2 .Marma Foot Massage w/ Kansa tools: 30min: $65
3. Therapeutic/ Deep Tissue: 30min: $50, 60min: $80, 90min: $110
Deep Tissue massage breaks up and eliminates scar tissue. This also aids in the healing process of injured soft tissue. Deep tissue massage focuses on specific areas of the body and may cause soreness during or after a session. However you will feel great after a day or two.
4. Sports Massage: 30min: $50, 60min: $80, 90min: $110
Sports massage, similar to Deep Tissue breaks up and eliminates scar tissue with the addition of assisted body stretches which aid in the healing process of injured soft tissue. Sports massage focuses on specific areas of the body and may cause soreness during or after a session. However you will feel great after a day or two.
5. Swedish/ Relaxation Massage: 30min: $50, 60min: $80, 90min: $110
A light touch designed for relaxation.
6. Prenatal: 60min: $75, 90min: $110
Prenatal massage is specifically designed for the special needs of the mother to be. Release low back, neck and shoulder tension. Improves circulation and reduces hand and foot swelling. A doctor’s approval is recommended.
7. Oncology Massage: 30min: $50, 60min: $80, 90min: $110
Paula B. is certified in working with oncology patients. I am also a member of the Society for Oncology Massage. More information about them and answers to specific questions related to oncology massage can be found at http://s4om.org.
8. Hot Stone Massage: 60min: $120 (when available)
Hot Stone Massage is specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
Package Deals* (prices only valid when purchased in full) 6 Massages: save 10% 12 Massages: save 20% ***Packages cannot be changed once purchased. Packages CAN be shared with Friends/ Family Members
Gift Cards Available!
Gift Cards for all occasions can be purchased at Wicked Good Chiropractic
Our Massage Therapy Policies:
- You may cancel your appointment without charge any time before the close of business on the business day preceding your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service
Intake Form: Before the first session, clients are required to fill out a confidential medical history form.
Ethics: Therapeutic Massage is strictly non-sexual. If a client expresses interest in sexual massage, the session WILL be cancelled! The client will be asked to leave immediately.
Therapists: All Therapists are fully licensed and insured.
Call Wicked Good Chiropractic & Wellness Group today to schedule an appointment at 508-339-1418